Named after the famous Norwegian Explorer Roald Amundsen, Westfalia introduced to its infamous range; the Amundsen ‘family’; the 540 D, 600 D, 600 E and 640 E. Making no compromises on the trademark Westfalia quality, each Amundsen in the range boasts a comfortable living area, a kitchen with optimised storage and usability, a generous sleeping area and a sophisticated wet-room with toilet.
Amundsen 540 D Key Features:
- Dimensions: 5.41 m (L) x 2.05 m (W) x 2.60 m (H)
- Large transverse fixed rear bed (1300 / 1150 x 1970 mm)
- Flexible rear storage space
- 65 litre compressor fridge
- 4 kW combi diesel heating system
- 100 litre fresh and 100 litre waste water tank
- Comfortable rear passenger seats with 2 three-point safety belts and isofix
Click here to view the full brochure and price list.
View PDF for full details of this vehicle package.
- Length: 5,413 mm
- Width: 2,050 mm
- Height: 2,600 mm
- Mass in Running Order: 2,943 kg
- Payload: 357 kg
- Permissible Weight: 3,300 kg
- Right-Hand Drive
- Front Wheel Drive
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.