|Standard Habitation Check||£212.40
(£177.00 ex VAT)
|Habitation & Gas Safety Check||£246.60
(£205.50 ex VAT)
Our habitation checks take around 3 hours to complete and includes the following inspections and tests.
- Underbody visual inspection.
- Electrical Systems (Charging circuit operation correctly, battery condition, lighting operating, RCD checked, electric step checked, 230v sockets checked, 12v sockets checked).
- Water Systems (Water pumps inspected and maintenance, waste water system checked, toilet operation checked).
- Ventilation (Roof lights inspected, other ventilation sources).
- Fire & Safety (Smoke / Carbon Monoxide alarms checked if applicable, Fire extinguisher checked, fire blanket check).
- Bodywork (All locks and catches inspected, doors and windows inspected, add-ons such as satellite and solar systems, Air Con, cycle racks etc. inspected, delamination check, fixtures and fittings checked, blinds and flyscreens checked).
- Damp Test (damp test carried checking for water ingress).
- Basic Gas Systems Check (Check hose and regulator condition, no leaks).
Gas Safety Check
|Certified Gas Check||£70.80
(£59.00 ex VAT)
|Certified Gas Check with hose replacement||£82.61
(£68.84 ex VAT)
|Certified Gas Check with new hose and regulator||£125.08
(£104.23 ex VAT)
Our certified gas safety inspection take about an hour to complete where we carry out the following checks.
- Gas system pressure check.
- Operation and performance of regulator.
- Condition and age of hoses.
- Condition and security of all pipework.
- Security of gas bottle(s).
- Gas dispersal holes and ventilation.
- Operation of all gas appliances.
- Flue Gas Analysis.
- Check for Carbon Monoxide Spillage.
Prices are based on a VW California, other model prices may vary.
To compliment our habitation and gas safety checks Campersales Ltd can also supply and fit general accessories for your camper van including bike racks and cassette awnings. In addition we also provide Onsite Vehicle Inspections for private sales purchases which will include a full appraisal and report. If you would like to discuss your requirements please get in touch.