Campervan & Motorhome Services
We can provide a full on-site service for your campervan, with all work carried out by experienced and qualified motorhome engineers and technicians who use the latest equipment for diagnostic testing, leisure battery charging/testing, and air conditioning servicing. We are registered gas safe to carry out all aspects of habitation servicing.
As we are official partners for Westfalia and Hymercar, our engineers are approved and authorised to carry out all necessary repairs to models in the current range and they work closely with Westfalia and Hymercar to keep up to date with product information.
Campersales can also supply and fit general accessories for your campervan including bike racks, awnings, solar panels, alloys, and reversing cameras, and they’ll oversee the fitting of alarms, trackers and immobilizers by third party approved fitters.
Our engineers will also carry out a comprehensive demonstration on the handover of any vehicles purchased and explain any servicing or habitation work that has been carried out. They’ll ensure that you’re absolutely confident in using your camper before you drive away; it’s all part of the high-quality customer care we believe in.
Our habitation checks take around 3 hours to complete and includes the following inspections and tests.
- Underbody visual inspection.
- Electrical Systems (Charging circuit operation correctly, battery condition, lighting operating, RCD checked, electric step checked, 230v sockets checked, 12v sockets checked).
- Water Systems (Water pumps inspected and maintenance, waste water system checked, toilet operation checked).
- Ventilation (Roof lights inspected, other ventilation sources).
- Fire & Safety (Smoke / Carbon Monoxide alarms checked if applicable, Fire extinguisher checked, fire blanket check).
- Bodywork (All locks and catches inspected, doors and windows inspected, add-ons such as satellite and solar systems, Air Con, cycle racks etc. inspected, delamination check, fixtures and fittings checked, blinds and flyscreens checked).
- Damp Test (damp test carried checking for water ingress).
- Basic Gas Systems Check (Check hose and regulator condition, no leaks).
Gas Safety Check
Our certified gas safety inspections take about an hour from start to finish and cover the following checks:
- Gas system pressure check.
- Operation and performance of regulator.
- Condition and age of hoses.
- Condition and security of all pipework.
- Security of gas bottle(s).
- Gas dispersal holes and ventilation.
- Operation of all gas appliances.
- Flue Gas Analysis.
- Check for Carbon Monoxide Spillage.